What is SIP Brigade ?
SIP Brigade Benefits
- Increases protection and availability of VoIP against hacking and attacks on a converged network
- Decreases likelihood of fraud and theft of VoIP services
- Reduces costs of VoIP deployment by enabling it to work with NAT and other existing network elements
- Simplifies extension of VoIP to remote offices and workers
- Provides preemptive protection for both the VoIP network and the underlying infrastructure
- Successfully monitor, measure and manage your network
- Improve end-user perception and satisfaction
- Proactive VoIP Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Provide consistent quality of service
- See the quality of your VoIP connection at a glance.
- Comprehensive alerting and reporting
- Real-time voice stream analytics
- Voice quality association with network performance
- Reduced mean-time-to-repair (MTTR)
- End-to-end Voice Quality monitoring
- Pictorial views of network performance
Our VoIP Security software SIP Brigade enables you to deploy VoIP applications such as telephony or video conferencing without introducing new security threats or needing to redesign your network. Because hacking and VoIP-specific Denial of Service attacks can take IP phone services down, Q Flexi delivers an evolving solution that understands and protects against existing and new threats that may disrupt business continuity. SIP Brigade software also reduces the complexity of VoIP deployment by eliminating such common pain points as incompatibility between VoIP and NAT.